Custom Bobblehead Doll Proofing: Your Guide
What is Custom Bobblehead Proofing?
- Our custom bobblehead dolls are crafted with your input.
- We offer FREE proofs at each stage of creating your unique, hand-sculpted custom bobblehead doll.
- Your active involvement during this process ensures your satisfaction when the bobblehead is completed and sent to you.
Why Choose Custom Bobblehead Proofing?
- When you order a custom bobblehead doll, we do not know the person in the photo you provide, so your help is needed.
- Your assistance throughout process is crucial for approvals and modifications via email.
- Providing proofs leads to superior products and amazing results.
- It allows you to point out important features or make necessary changes.
- Our goal is to exceed your expectations when you receive your custom bobblehead doll, leading to future referrals and reorders.
Types of Custom Bobble Proofs:
- The types of proofs you see depend on the doll you order.
- During the custom bobblehead process, you can review and approve via email your bobblehead.
- Pre-Made body bobbleheads: Head proof and full color completed proof.
- Full Custom Bobbleheads: Head proof, Body proof and full color completed proof.
- Each step can be modified or approved within that phase.
- If changes are requested, we will revise the proof accordingly.
- Approvals at each stage bring us closer to the final product.
- Some production options, like 1-week or 1-2 week timelines, only include internal proofing. (this means the artist only proofs)
- For these timelines, we create the dolls using our internal proofing and then send them to you. This allows us to meet your date needed.
- If your schedule allows, we HIGHLY recommend choosing a 2-3 week or longer timeline.
- This allow you to provide approvals at each step, ensuring your satisfaction.
- Once approval is given at each stage, you cannot modify the mold.
- This is crucial, especially in the clay head and body proofs.
- Once approved and baked, only colors can be modified.
- Structural changes after approval may result in a re-sculpting fee.
We are here to guide you through the custom bobblehead creation process, ensuring the figurine exceeds your expectations. Should you have any questions, please feel free to email us at Sales@webobblecom . Make sure to add your customer number if you have one.